Saturday, February 13, 2010

Gential Warts Turning Black Genital Warts And Warticon?

Genital warts and warticon? - gential warts turning black

Gential warts and I need a doctor for almost 2 months cold treatment in sight, but said it was a great Imporvement and I still think they are still there and I'm so depressed. But the doc gave me and download Warticon me to the hospital .. Warticon I have this now for 2 days ... very painful, and painful area that I applied the cream. When I look in the mirror, looks worse then it was all eyes are bigger cuz .. How long do I need to use this Warticon? What is his reaction? shrink cuz for the freezing of warts and go on a dark background, so I dropped her gona know, but now with this Warticon seems bigger and does not know what to do .. wat will contact the doctor to wait and see, or, for 3 weeks. cuz im planning a vacation in 3 weeks time bc I do not want to keep the warts, and I am very concerned .. in not even know if I can such treatment, where to get the current. because my nipples very irritating, if not the cold treatment as aggressive as the embarrassment against PPL .. Itching unbarable you tell me how Warticon. is that the warts usually grow during treatment with cream? Wil then fall, or what can I expect? thanks ..

3 comments:

Dan said...

You may get worse before they get better, just because Warticon usually takes some time to get into your system.

I would give it a few weeks before you get worried. Warticon is a very good drug and is generally very good results. They take very little to see. I'll tell you a precise timetable for the various functions of the individual.

Hope this helps

-Dan
EMT

Vivian S said...

too long. You can ask people in stdfishes.com. This is useful. The site is for people with sexually transmitted diseases, support, find friendship, information, and even love.

Pamela Carrington said...

1) Warticon not the solution!
First, you must biuild and strong you make your immune system! because genital warts occurs when the immune system is weak!
You have to build your immune system! to eat healthier foods,
more vitamins and more sports! You can also use a treatment plant!

You can also try a treatment plant!

Wartrol in this case) is a good (probably better to rid of the genital warts and you feel more confident that used to appear again! Of course, if you use the bike path (5 months - if I remember correctly).

It worked for me!

I do not know if Wartrol pharmacies selling, but I know that you are buying directly from the manufacturer and you should learn more about the product here http://www.wartrol.com/?aid=749165

Good luck!

Post a Comment