Sunday, February 21, 2010

What To Write In A Baby Card In Spanish Help With Ideas For A "its A Boy!" Card, With The Simpsons As The Theme? *10pts*?

Help with ideas for a "its a boy!" card, with The Simpsons as the theme? *10pts*? - what to write in a baby card in spanish

So, my Spanish teacher a very cool and HES out of school for 2 weeks, because her first child with HES!
I wanted to do something really good and made her a card, because HES a baby.
You really like the Simpsons a lot, and I wanted to do my work.
I do not know what to write on the card, because I want it to be funny, of course, because The Simpsons and everything.
I wanted to include images of Bart as a baby on the map and maybe add a picture of Homer choking Bart for the purposes of humor ... I do not know what to write in!

soooo.
I need from you is to tell me what to write on the front of the card and when to open.
must be funny.
:)


** And I promise to choose the best answer tomorrowand that person is ** obviously be rewarded with 10 points

4 comments:

theophol... said...

The front holds a photo cast of The Simpsons, and a picture of Homer as a child sticks a pencil in his nose. Text on front: "Congratulations on your baby" and inside, you can write, "Doh"

Lydiee.x... said...

I LOVE THE Simpona Anser, it would have a very good

OK on the front of the card to the horror came a little and then a picture of Bart as a baby and a message to the young
Horror is the time, but you do Lo ve ... Then he put little pictures of Bart is only in what was then a picture of Homer and Bart are growing chooking say that what happened a few years .... .... or weeks .... haha congrats on a beautiful baby
Then he put his hand ........ make your name

David S said...

perhaps something with a beard said: "Do not have a cow man" on the front and inside of a picture of him: "A baby in place."

Bonus points if they are translated into Spanish on your card.

Princess said...

What has changed over the famous words of Bart "Eat my shorts" to "Eat my diapers?

Post a Comment